Lonely Planet Travel Guides - Reiseführer (Bhutan)
Bhutan, the Land of the Thunder Dragon, is no ordinary place. It is a Himalayan kingdom replete with myths and legends, where the best of traditional culture thrives and the latest global developments are enthusiastically embraced.
- Inside this new-look guide?
- 36 clear, easy-to-use maps
- 53 days of colourful festivals
- 82 Buddhist buildings
- 1388 km of mountainous road trips
- Special chapter on booking your trip
4th Edition 2011- paperback (19,7 x 12,8 cm) - 296 pages
|Autor(en):||Bradley Mayhew, Anirban Mahapatra, Lindsay Brown|