The Rough Guide to Canada is the definitive handbook to this diverse country. Features include:
- Full-colour section introducing Canada's highlights.
- Detailed accounts of the big cities and small towns, from cosmopolitan Toronto and atmospheric Québec City to the Gold Rush-era relics of the Yukon.
- Discriminating reviews of hundreds of hotels, restaurants, bars and clubs to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Practical advice on a range of activities, from hiking and skiing in Banff to fishing and sailing in the Maritime Provinces.
- Expert background on Canada's history, wildlife and its aboriginal peoples.
- Maps and plans covering the entire country.
6. Edition 2007
1136 pages - paperback - 88 maps (24-page full-colour introduction)