The Rough Guide to Florida is the essential handbook to the Sunshine State. Features include:
- Full-colour section introducing Florida's highlights.
- In-depth accounts of all the cities and attractions, from cosmopolitan Miami and historic St Augustine to Orlando's theme parks and the palm-fringed sands of the Florida Keys.
- Up-to-the-minute reviews of the best hotels, restaurants, and bars, in every town and city, and for every price range.
- Expert advice on outdoor explorations, whether it's hiking the Apalachicola Trail, snorkeling around the Florida Reef, or canoeing in the steamy Everglades.
- Maps and plans covering the entire state.
7. Edition - October 2006
Paperback - 512 pages - 47 maps (24-page full-colour introduction)