Lonely Planet Travel Guide (Reiseführer)
Let this guide to Argentina send you on a wild ride. Once you've cracked the unspoken code of Tango, you can cycle the vineyards of Mendoza, witness icebergs crashing into Lago Argentino and explore the wilds of Quebrada de Humahuaca - complete with your own pack-carrying llama.
- More maps than ever in this expanded edition
- Full-colour outdoors section
- Includes coverage of neighbouring Uruguay
- Special Green Argentina section covers sustainable tourism opportunities
- Finding the hotel or hostel that's right for you
7th Edition August 2010 - paperback - 668 pp (20 pp colour, 115 maps)