Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Reiseführer (Baltikum)
Estonia, Latvia & Lithuani (Estland, Lettland und Litauen)
A land of crumbling castles, soaring dunes, enchanting forests and magical lakes - a trip to the Baltic proves that fairy tales do come true. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up history in Estonia’s Old Towns, enjoy a midsummer bonfire and beer in Lithuania and take a traditional sauna and spa in Latvia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, landscape, architecture, greetings, etiquette
- Over 70 maps
Covers: Estonia, Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Rakvere, Narva, Tartu, Valga, Muhu, Saaremaa, Helsinki,
Latvia, Riga, Kurzeme, Jurmala, Kemeri National Park, Talsi, Lithuania, Vilnius, Paneriai, Trakai, Kalingrad and more
8th Edition 2020 - Paperback (19,8 x 13 cm) - 448 pp (38 pp colour / 70 maps)
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-598-2 (9781786575982)