Lonely Planet - Reiseführer (Indien)
With its sumptuous mix of traditions, spiritual beliefs, festivals, architecture and landscapes, your memories of India will blaze bright long after you've left its shores. Lonely Planet is your passport to India, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Admire the detailed decoration of the Taj Mahal, explore Hampi's ruined temples, or trek in the cool air of Ladakh; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of India and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's India Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - India Today, History, The Way of Life, Spiritual India, Delicious India, The Great Indian Bazaar, The Arts, Cinema, Sacred Architecture, Wildlife & Parks, The Landscape
Coverage includes: Delhi, Rajasthan, Punjab, Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Sikkim, Northeast States, Gujarat, Odisha, Mumbai, Goa, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and more.
18th Edition September 2019 - paperback - 1256 pages (1003 g)
224pp color, 204 maps
Autor(en): Michael Benanav, Joe Bindloss, Lindsay Brown, Stuart Butler, Mark Elliott, Paul Harding, Trent Holden, Anirban Mahapatra, Bradley Mayhew, Daniel McCrohan, Isabella Noble, John Noble, Kevin Raub, Sarina Singh, Iain Stewart
ISBN-13: 978-1-78701-369-8 (9781787013698)