Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Reiseführer (Jordanien)
A safe haven in a region of conflict, Jordan has delighted visitors for centuries with its World Heritage sites, friendly towns and inspiring desert landscapes.
- Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Jordan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a Petra walking tour and a feature chapter on Red Sea diving & snorkelling
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Amman, Jerash, Irbid, the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea Highway, Madaba, the King's Highway, Petra, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, the Desert highway, Azraq, the Eastern Desert Highway, Understand and Survival chapters.
10th Edition 2018 - Paperback (12,8 x 19,7 cm) - 352 pages (96 pp colour, 46 maps)
Autor(en): Jenny Walker, Paul Clammer
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-575-3 (9781786575753)