Lonely Planet - Reiseführer (Korea)
Series: Lonely Planet Travel Guide
Split by a hair-trigger border, the Korean Peninsula offers the traveller a dazzling range of experiences, beautiful landscapes and 5000 years of culture and history. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Korea, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet's Korea is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the graceful Changdeokgung palace and horticultural idyll of Huwon, hike the dramatic volcanic landscape of Jeju-do and get dirty at the Boryeong Mud Festival - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Korea:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more
11th edition 2019 - paperback (12,8 × 19,7 cm) - 416 pages (160pp color, 97 maps)
Autor(en): Damian Harper, MaSovaida Morgan, Thomas O'Malley, Phillip Tang, Rob Whyte
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-289-9 (9781786572899)