Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Reiseführer
Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles
Blessed with superlative landscapes and idyllic beaches, rich in activities and culinary experiences, Mauritius, Réunion and Seychelles offer the best cure for the blues. Lonely Planet is your passport to Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Reach the summit of Réunion's Piton de la Fournaise, laze on the golden sand at Anse Lazio, Seychelles, or dive into an underwater wonderland in Mauritius; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Mauritius, Réunion & the Seychelles Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - current affairs, economy, politics, history, independence, identity, etiquette, people, religion, arts, literature, music, dance, architecture, food, drink, environment, wildlife
Coverage includes:Mauritius, Rodrigues, Réunion, Seychelles and more.
10th Edition 2019 - paperback - 352 pp (96pp color, 55 maps)
Autor(en): Matt Phillips, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Anthony Ham
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-497-8 (9781786574978)