Heartwood Publishing - Reiseführer (USA: New York City)
Reihe: Time Out City Guide with pull-out map
Time Out New York
Time Out New York helps visitors find the best of what's new in this famously fast-paced destination and provides a fresh perspective on tried-and-tested tourist favourites. Coverage extends to must-visit neighbourhoods in each of the five boroughs, encouraging visitors to venture beyond the boundaries of Manhattan to experience the restaurants, bars, arts and nightlife of Brooklyn and Queens.
- Explore iconic sights and lesser-known attractions
- Discover hand-picked shops, coffee shops, bars, cafes and Restaurants
- Experience the best of the city's culture and nightlife
- Plan your visit with our itineraries and events Diary
- Learn about the city's history, art and Architecture
- Find venues easily on colour-coded area Maps
- Navigate the city with a full-sized colour coded New York map
Packed with essential insider information, Time Out New York is the best reference guide for anyone visiting the Big Apple.
Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money.
25th revised edition 2019 - paperback (19,8 x 13 cm) - 416 papges (514 g)