Footprint Handbooks - Travel Guide/City Guide - Reiseführer (Brasilien)
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro needs no introduction. Even those who know nothing about Brazil will recognize the massive statue of Christ the Redeemer, arms outstretched to the city below, as belonging to the country's hippest city. Spend the afternoon on one of Rio's many beaches or hike in the mountains that overlook the city; this a town of sweeping vistas, of frenetic carnivals and of street bars selling ice-cold beer by the sea. Footprintfocus Rio de Janeiro is the ideal guide for this iconic city, providing detailed information on top attractions and fascinating insights into Rio's culture and history. This guide also features extensive coverage of Rio de Janeiro the state, from bohemian fishing villages to the world's most biodiverse forest.
- Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights maps so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and party.
- Detailed street maps for Rio de Janeiro and other key towns in the state.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
2nd edition 2014 - paperback (17,7 x 11,1 cm) - 152 pp / 13 maps (136 g)
Autor(en): Alex & Gardenia Robinson
ISBN: 978-1-909268-88-3 (9781909268883)