Lonely Planet City Guide - Reiseführer/Stadtführer (USA: Washington)
Blink and it’s changed: Seattle is that ephemeral. Blending innovation and nature, itÊ¼s a city always marching forward. Lonely Planet is your passport to Seattle, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Stroll through clamorous Pike Place Market, speed to the top of the Space Needle for awesome views, or pay homage to Hendrix at the Museum of Pop Culture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Seattle and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – music, art, architecture, pop culture, history
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 31 colour maps
Coverage includes: Downtown, Waterfront, Pioneer Square, SoDo, Belltown, Queen Anne, Lake Union, Capitol Hill, The CD, Madrona, Madison Park, U District, Green Lake, Fremont, Ballard, Discovery Park, and more
8th edition 2020 - paperback (12,8 x 19,7 cm) - 256 pages
256pp color, 37 maps
Authors: Robert Balkovich, Becky Ohlsen