Lonely Planet - Stadtführer (Korea)
Series: Lonely Planet City Guide
Fashion- and technology-forward but also deeply traditional, Seoul mashes up palaces, temples, cutting-edge design and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Seoul, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet's Seoul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk along the long-buried Cheonggyecheon stream, wander the labyrinthine streets of Bukchon Hanok Village and try some lip-smacking local cuisine at Gwangjang Market - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Seoul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Seoul:
- Full colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Myeong-dong, Gangnam, Apgujeong, Dongdaemun, Itaewon, Insa-dong, Yongsan-gu, Jung-gu, Hongdae, Sinchon, Edae, Yeouido, Namsan, Gwanghwamun, Jongno-gu, Jamsil, Daehangno, Seongbuk-dong.
9th Edition 2019 - paperback (12,8 x 19,7 cm) - 256 pages (256pp color, 32 maps)
Autor(en): Thomas O'Malley, Phillip Tang
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-274-5 (9781786572745)