Lonely Planet - Reiseführer (Indien)
South India & Kerala
Like a giant wedge plunging into the ocean, South India is the subcontinent?s steamy heartland - a lush contrast to the peaks and plains up north. Lonely Planet is your passport to South India & Kerala, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Float along Kerala's sublime backwaters, watch the sun set from a palm-fringed Goan beach, explore Hampi's surreal boulderscape; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South India & Kerala and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's South India & Kerala Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - South India Today, History, The Way of Life, Spiritual India, Delicious India, The Great Indian Bazaar, The Arts, Architectural Splendour, Wildlife & Landscape
Coverage includes: Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Telangana & Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Chennai (Madras), Andaman Islands and more.
10th Edition 2019 - paperback (19,8 x 12,7 cm) - 560 pages, 160pp color, 85 maps
Autor(en): Isabella Noble, Michael Benanav, Paul Harding, Kevin Raub, Iain Stewart
ISBN-13: 978-1-78701-373-5 (9781787013735)