Trailblazer Guides - Wanderführer (Großbritannien: England Cornwall)
Cornwall Coast Path
SW Coast Path Part 2: Bude to Plymouth
This guide to the coast path from Bude* to Plymouth (464 km) covers the second section, Cornwall, of the 630-mile (1014 km) South-West Coast Path.
* also includes the route across the North Devon border: Hartland Quay to Bude.
The Cornwall Coast Path comprises some of the best coastal walking in Europe. With constantly changing scenery, the footpath takes in secluded coves, tiny fishing villages, rocky headlands, bustling resorts, wooded estuaries and golden surf-washed beaches. It is an area rich in wildlife, with seabirds, wild flowers, dolphins and seals.
The path has been completely rewalked and all the information checked for the new 4th edition.
NEW FOR THIS EDITION
- Now covers the entire 288-mile coastline of Cornwall
- Full colour introductory section to Cornwall and the coast path
- Also includes a detailed guide to the gateway city of Plymouth
- Plus - walking with a dog. Test walked by Daisy, author Henry Stedman's dog who accompanied him every step of the way
- Includes 142 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available - At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops. Now includes GPS waypoints.
- Itineraries for all walkers - whether walking the entire route over 17 to 23 days or sampling the highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets - Bude through to Falmouth: where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see.
6th edition 4/2019 - paperback (18 x 12 cm) - 350 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1-912716-05-0 (9781912716050)