Lonely Planet Travel Guide - USA
Texas plays up the stereotype with 100-year-old dancehalls, saloons, and cowboy-themed bed and breakfasts. But an Old West theme park it is not. With a state this big, there’s room for Texas to be whatever you want it to be.
- Texas barbecue chapter - where to go and what to order
- Special features on the Alamo, live music, road trips and more
- Outdoors chapter - 18 ways to get active in the Lone Star State
- Extensive coverage of cities: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio & Houston
- 60 detailed and easy-to-use maps
5th Edition 2018 - paperback - 384 pp (12 pp colour, 75 maps)