Lonely Planet City Guide - Reiseführer (Japan)
Tokyo has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport and grassy parks - plus it's clean and safe. Really, what's not to love? Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Tokyo, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Tokyo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spend all-night in a karaoke parlour in Shinjuku, walk the forest path to Tokyo's largest Shinto shrine, Meiji-jingu, or sample the delights of Mitsukoshi's food hall; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tokyo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Tokyo Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, pop culture, performing arts, visual arts, tea ceremonies, cinema, literature, architecture, onsen, festivals, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
Covers: Marunouchi, Nihombashi, Tsukiji, Ginza, Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro, Shibuya, Harajuku, Aoyama, Shinjuku, Akihabara, Ueno, Asakusa, Odaiba, Shimo-Kitazawa, Korakuen, Yanaka, Nikko, Hakone, Hamakura, Mt Fuji and more.
11th Edition Aug 2017 - Paperback - Pages 288 pp (46 maps)
Autor(en): Rebecca Milner, Simon Richmond
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-033-8 (9781786570338)