Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Reiseführer (Ukraine)
Big, diverse and largely undiscovered, Ukraine is one of Europe's last genuine travel fron-tiers, a nation rich in colourful tradition, warm-hearted people and off-the-map experiences. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Ukraine, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet's Ukraine is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip coffee in cosy cafes in Lviv; hike the flower-filled upland pastures and wide, snaking valleys of the Carpathian Mountains; take a guided tour of Chornobyl; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ukraine and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Ukraine:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, arts, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 47 maps
Coverage Includes: Kyiv, Central Ukraine, Lviv & Western Ukraine, The Carpathians, Southern Ukraine, Crimea, Eastern Ukraine
5th Edition 2018 - Paperback (12,8 x 19,7 cm) - 285 pp (96 pp colour, 47 maps)
Autor(en): Marc Di Duca
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-571-5 (9781786575715)