Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Reiseführer (Mongolei)
Rugged Mongolia is an adventure destination where travellers can experience nomadic culture and vast, untouched landscapes. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Mongolia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet's Mongolia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit monasteries for a slice of Buddhist history and whispered mantras; hike through the rugged mountains, serene river valleys and fields of wild flowers in the Mongolian back country; travel by camel across the Gobi Desert in the footsteps of Marco Polo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mongolia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Mongolia:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 44 maps
Coverage Includes: Ulaanbaatar, Central Mongolia, Northern Mongolia, Eastern Mongolia, The Gobi, Western Mongolia
8th Edition 2018 - paperback (19,6 x 13,1 cm) - 296 pages (64pp color, 46 maps) - 317 g
Autor(en): Trent Holden, Adam Karlin, Michael Kohn, Thomas O'Malley, Adam Skolnick
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-572-2 (9781786575722)