Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Reiseführer (Kambodscha)
There's a magic about this charming yet confounding kingdom that casts a spell on visitors. In Cambodia, ancient and modern worlds collide to create an authentic adventure. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Cambodia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet's Cambodia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun rise over the magnificent temples of Angkor, hit boho bars in Phnom Penh, and find a tropical hideaway in the Southern Islands - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cambodia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cambodia:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsprovide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, South Coast, Northwestern Cambodia, Eastern Cambodia
11th Edition August 2018 - paperback - 384 pp (16 pp colour / 60 maps)
Autor(en): Nick Ray, Ashley Harrell
ISBN-13: 978-1-78657-065-9 (9781786570659)