The Rough Guide to South Africa is the essential handbook to this diverse destination. Features include:
- Full-colour section introducing the country's highlights, plus a comprehensive wildlife-spotting guide..
- Detailed accounts of all the attractions, from Cape Town's urban buzz and sweeping beaches to Kruger National Park and other game reserves.
- Authoritative reviews of where to stay, eat and drink, for all budjets.
- Practical advice on wilderness areas and scores of adventure activities.
- Crucial background on the country's dynamic culture, as well as guidance on travelling safely.
- Maps and plans for every region.
9. Edition 2018 - paperback - 688 pp