Bradt's Ghana has remained the bestselling guide to the country since it was first published in 1998, being used by almost every English-speaking visitor. Readers will discover a country steeped in a rich cultural tradition and little-visited attractions. Ghana is an uncrowded place to go for game-viewing, with Mole National Park and Baobeng Monkey Sanctuary among the highlights.
- The most comprehensive guide to Ghana available, now fully updated
- Where to stay, where to eat, how to get around
- Ghanaian culture, from social traditions to kente cloth weaving
- Natural history and national parks
- With 60 clear maps and town plans
Edition 8, August 2019- paperback - 502 pages - 16 colour photos - 60 maps