Footprint Travel Guide - Reiseführer (Spanien)
Series: Footprint Handbook
Granada & Sierra Nevada
Granada is defined by the fountained courtyards, sensuous archways and secluded galleries of the Alhambra, and looked over by the spectacular Sierra Nevada. Explore the winding Moorish streets of the city, dine on tasty tapas and discover charming and authentic villages nearby; Footprint Granada & Sierra Nevada covers all the top attractions in this magnificent region, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and taste delicious wine, as well as the low-down on the region's literary heroes and the best place to watch the sun set.
- Practicalities section with essential advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map & colour section so you know what not to miss.
- Informative listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Detailed street maps for Granada, La Alhambra & Generalife
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Granada & the Sierra Nevada without weighing you down.
2nd Edition 2015 - Paperback (11 x 17,8 cm) - 152 Pages
Autor(en): Andy Symington
ISBN-13: 978-1-9101-2024-8 (9781910120248)