Lonely Planet Travel Guide (Reiseführer)
Zambia Mozambique & Malawi
Take Lonely Planet's first edition of Zambia & Malawi on your travels and you'll be wildlife spotting on safari in unspoilt national parks; gazing at the thundering might of Victoria Falls; watching Kuomboka, one of the last great Southern African ceremonies; or relaxing beachside at Nkhata Bay. Why not do it all?
- DETAILED Itineraries take you from Zambia's magnificent wildlife to Malawi's stunning lakes
- ECOFRIENDLY tips to help you to make your travels green
- COLOUR chapter on wildlife, wild places and where to chill out
- VICTORIA FALLS: Special chapter dedicated to this natural wonder!
- 76 Detailed & easy to use Maps
- 3rd Edition September 2017 - paperback - 256 pp (12 pp colour / 45 maps)