The Rough Guide to New York City
The Rough Guide to New York City is the definitive guide to the metropolis. Features include:
- Full-color section introducing New York's highlights.
- In-depth accounts of all the museums, parks, landmark architecture, and celebrated thoroughfares, plus expert background on the local history and culture.
- Critical reviews of the best places to stay, eat, and drink, for all tastes and budgets, as well as the top shops, clubs, and music venues.
- Detailed coverage of New York's neighborhoods, from the historic Financial District and hip TriBeCa to the far corners of Brooklyn and Queens.
- Maps and plans for the entire city.
10. Edition - January 2007
paperback - 524 pages - 41 maps (16-page full-color introduction)