Rough Guide to Thailand
The Rough Guide to Thailand is the most discerning and accessible handbook to this intriguing country. Features include:
- Full-colour section introducing the highlights of Thailand.
- Evocative coverage of all the sights, as well as the best beaches and islands.
- Critical reviews of places to stay, eat and drink across all budgets.
- Expert advice on activities ranging from trekking to spa treatments, from scuba-diving to cookery courses.
- In-depth discussion of Thailand?s history, religion and wildlife, plus surveys of music, art and cinema.
- Easy-to-read maps for every region.
There are dozens of guides to Thailand?and the best of the bunch is the Rough Guide. Sunday Telegraph, London
7th Edition 2009 - paperback - 980 Pages